Shopping Tips for Solitaire Engagement Rings.3 min read
Solitaire is a timeless gift for any classic bride-to-be on her engagement. Your proposal or engagement day can get ten folds charismatic by choosing a precious stone that speaks for your love.
A solitaire engagement ring is the dream of every girl who expects her significant other to propose to her. If you are someone looking for a trendy solitaire on a ring for your big day, then here are some shopping tips to get a perfect ring.
About Solitaire Rings.
A solitaire ring is minimalistic and straightforward, with one precious diamond-studded. The ring doesn’t have any other diamonds or stones on it. It is the classic choice for anybody confused or who loves a subtle form of expression.
Solitaires have been trending since the time of Romans and had unpolished stones back then. People prefer to buy a solitaire because it is timeless and never goes off the trend.
Would you like to dive deeper into the significance of a solitaire ring? The following section is all about it.
Significance of a Solitaire Ring.
A solitaire engagement ring signifies simplicity and purity of love between two people. Like the ring’s design, the love is also effortless, subtle, profound, and pure. It indicates that there is no end to love, and the charm between the couple is timeless, just like the ring.
The quote “diamonds are forever” stands true for a solitaire ring, and people believe that love will remain forever. In ancient days, only rich people had the luxury to afford a precious stone like a diamond.
Hence, it became a thing of luxury, and people started gifting diamonds as an expression of showing love to a person. There are different shapes of a solitaire ring, and the following sections guide you about the same.
A guide to different types of Solitaire.
There are quite a few options even in this simple yet classic engagement ring. The diamonds have different cuts for a peculiar shape to give them a distinct look and shine.
Here are some suggestions for your reference.
- Round shaped: It is a simple round-shaped stone with intricately cut diamonds. It is the first choice for everybody who loves to keep it subtle and profound.
- Princess-Cut: This is a unique shape that seems like the curved sides of a cushion. It has a sophisticated design and is only gifted or ordered for special occasions.
- Emerald-Cut: This has a unique rectangular shape with step-cut diamond and gives an elegant look. It gives depth to the stone and is preferable for bigger diamonds.
- Oval Shape: This very appealing shape makes the stone look more extensive and shinier. It gives a vintage feel and is perfect for people who want to look elegant in their hands and fingers.
- Marquise Shape: This is an elongated shape with a proper length and width ratio. It is essential to take the ratio into account for a marquise cut.
- Cushion Solitaire: A cushion shape is like a square cut with beautiful curves. This is popular because of the ring’s sparkle, as it has chisel cut angles to ensure maximum total internal reflection.
- Asscher Cut: Like emerald, an Asscher cut also has depth and looks appealing. This stone indicates everlasting love between couples because of its unique design.
Every solitaire engagement ring has a traditional significance, and its meaning depends on the buyer’s perspective.
Investing your hard-earned money in a precious solitaire ring takes a lot of effort. Make sure you do the research properly before making a final decision on which solitaire to purchase. Always look for the diamond certification card and wisely compare the price and quality.