Attract a Guy – Using Pheromones to Drive Men Wild3 min read
Thinking of new and ingenious ways to attract a guy can be difficult. Who really has time for that? It’s so much easier to let the guys come to you. Attract boy friends, even a few at a time, instead of hunting them down. With the help of today’s chemical advancements, women are able to purchase pheromones that mimic their own. These are much stronger and take only a couple of seconds to apply to major pulse points. A number of companies offer pheromones for sale.
Be sure to check that you are buying the right type. You wouldn’t want to purchase a male pheromone if you are seeking one to attract men. You’ll need to buy an essence that is designed to smell like a woman, if you want to use it to attract a guy. Pheromones attraction of men happens because of the undetectable scent each holds. It isn’t an actual scent, like that of a perfume, but one that is picked up by a different type of receptor.
The main female pheromones are a group known as copulins. Not only do these cause men to be drawn to you, but they also cause testosterone production to increase. When men are making more testosterone, they are more likely to be less inhibited and will approach more women. Most of the pheromones created today contain a high concentration of copulins. The 5 formulas described below are all excellent for wearing when heading out on the town.
5 pheromone formulas for women to attract men with:
• Cleo for Women – Not only does this formula contain copulins, but also the pheromone Androstenol. The 10 mL bottle contains a high concentration of human pheromones and is unscented. There is an eye dropper to assist with applying the formula in all the right places.
• Essence of a Woman Sex Pheromones – The scent of this formula is said to be very similar to the actual smell of copulins, or at least the fatty acids that they are attached to. The 7.5 mL bottle has an eye dropper for application. It’s recommended that a cover fragrance be worn with this formula.
• Mistress Pheromones for Women – Instead of the typical eye dropper applicator, this 10 mL bottle of scented pheromones comes in a roll-top bottle. There are five different ingredients used in this formula, with copulins being one of them.
• Passion Copulin Concentrate – This 5 mL bottle is pure copulins with the addition of a light fragrance. The scent is a combination of cucumber and melon. This formula also is applied with a roll-on bottle.
• Pheromax for Women – Germany is credited with the creation of this formula. It comes in a spray bottle that measures 14 mL. Copulins and androstenol are both combined in this formula and can be combined with a cover fragrance of choice.
You can use any of these 5 pheromones to attract a guy relatively quickly. Simply dab, spray, or roll-on your desired choice and head out on the town. If one of these doesn’t seem to be working well for you, then try out another brand. Each type will work differently for every individual.